Office Admin / Personal Assistant / Accounting
About The Role
- Position: Office Admin / Personal Assistant / Accounting
- Location: Limassol
- Term: Full-Time
- Schedule: Mon to Fri, 9am to 5pm with a 30min break
What We're Looking For
- We are looking for a highly competent and motivated Office Administrator / PA to help with the daily administrative operations of our Agency in Limassol, Cyprus.
- The candidate should have excellent organisational skills, be proficient in MS Excel and Word, fluent in English and Greek, have experience in book-keeping, and be very capable with digital technology.
What You Will Do
- Office organisation and administration including document creation, management & filing, correspondence and communication, organising meetings and managing diaries, maintaining supplies, and resolving office-related issues.
- Book-keeping including filing expenses, invoicing, making online payments, monitoring of receivables, payroll and compiling primary accounting documents to send to auditors
- Assisting with social media and website related tasks
- PA duties for executives and assisting with project tasks
The Skills You Require
- Experience in relevant administrative roles
- Excellent command of the Greek and English Languages, both verbal and written
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent digital skills (social media platforms, mail clients, web browsers, communications apps)
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping, invoicing, online payments and payroll
- Organisation, problem-solving, planning and time management skills
- Business awareness and critical thinking
- Detail-oriented, adaptable and resourceful
About Reform Digital®
- To have a real and significant impact on the brands we work with, helping them unleash their true potential through great design and result-driven digital marketing.
- To be the next generation of innovators, challenging ourselves to evolve the standards of modern design and digital marketing with big ideas and new solutions.
- To actively contribute to our community by sharing our knowledge, developing free products that add value to other creatives, and providing our proactive support by engaging in conversation.
Our Core Values
- We don’t settle for customer satisfaction, we aim for thrill and pride
- We don’t simply match requirements, we set our own ambitious standards
- We never compromise on quality, regardless of project size or budget
- We pay attention to every detail, even if it might not be appreciated
- We create with love, passion and innovation
- We conduct ourselves with honesty, fairness and kindness
Our Commitments to You
- We want you to succeed in your career and will accommodate you having side projects and other business in parallel to this position, if this is something you require.
- Feeling tired or blue? Don’t worry, we let our employees work from home if it’s one of those days.
- We offer 4 weeks of leave each year, which you can take whenever you please.
- We provide you with all the equipment and productivity tools you need to fulfil your role with greatness
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as a professional and a healthy human being
Think you're a good fit for the role?
If you share our core values and our passion for design, innovation and digital marketing, we would love to hear from you and explore the value you can add to our team.