Social Media Content Creator / Account Manager
About The Role
- Position: Social Media Content Creator / Account Manager
- Location: Limassol or Remote
- Term: Full-Time
- Schedule: Mon to Fri, 9am to 5pm with a 30min break
What We're Looking For
- We are seeking a talented Social Media Marketer and Content Designer to create unique and memorable social media content and manage social media accounts.
- The ideal candidate should have an eye for modern and artful graphic design.
- They should be proficient in typography, composition, visual design, illustration, photo editing, social media content and graphic design.
- The successful candidate should be able to translate high-level requirements into tangible strategies and concepts - and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
What You Will Do
- Design social media posts, carousels, stories, highlights, newsletters, profile branding and other digital assets.
- Create these materials by using graphic design computer software programs.
- Lead the creation and execution of multi-channel marketing strategies that increase brand awareness, drive new customer acquisition and repeat purchase, and help sales to achieve growth objectives.
- Manage and design content for our agency’s website, social media and email marketing platforms
- Meet with clients to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like.
- Produce drafts for review by clients and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final deliverables reflect client specifications.
- Manage client social media accounts
The Skills You Require
- Minimum 5 years of work experience as a Social Media Marketer
- Education in Marketing or Communication (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Demonstrable social media design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Fluency in social media advertising tools and multi-platform account management tools
- Time management skills to work on multiple projects at once and with various deadlines
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to modern and timeless design
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest social media trends, techniques and technologies
- Bravery, boldness and confidence in design concepts
About Reform Digital®
- To have a real and significant impact on the brands we work with, helping them unleash their true potential through great design and result-driven digital marketing.
- To be the next generation of innovators, challenging ourselves to evolve the standards of modern design and digital marketing with big ideas and new solutions.
- To actively contribute to our community by sharing our knowledge, developing free products that add value to other creatives, and providing our proactive support by engaging in conversation.
Our Core Values
- We don’t settle for customer satisfaction, we aim for thrill and pride
- We don’t simply match requirements, we set our own ambitious standards
- We never compromise on quality, regardless of project size or budget
- We pay attention to every detail, even if it might not be appreciated
- We create with love, passion and innovation
- We conduct ourselves with honesty, fairness and kindness
Our Commitments to You
- We want you to succeed in your career and will accommodate you having side projects and other business in parallel to this position, if this is something you require.
- Feeling tired or blue? Don’t worry, we let our employees work from home if it’s one of those days.
- We offer 4 weeks of leave each year, which you can take whenever you please.
- We provide you with all the equipment and productivity tools you need to fulfil your role with greatness
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as a professional and a healthy human being
Think you're a good fit for the role?
If you share our core values and our passion for design, innovation and digital marketing, we would love to hear from you and explore the value you can add to our team.