UI/UX Designer (Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator)
About The Role
- Position: UI/UX Designer (Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Location: Limassol or Remote
- Term: Full-Time
- Schedule: Mon to Fri, 9am to 5pm with a 30min break
What We're Looking For
- We are seeking a talented UI/UX Designer to create unique and forward-thinking user experiences.
- The ideal candidate should have an eye for modern and artful website design.
- They should be proficient in UI/UX Design and Graphic Design.
- The successful candidate should be able to translate high-level requirements into tangible flows and concepts - and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
What You Will Do
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualise original website designs ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Create graphics and visual content for other digital marketing channels
- Facilitate the team with other standard company matters
The Skills You Require
- Minimum 5 years of work experience as a UI/UX or Website Designer
- Education in UI/UX or Graphic Design (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Demonstrable UI/UX design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency in Figma, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- Bravery, boldness and confidence in design concepts
About Reform Digital®
- To have a real and significant impact on the brands we work with, helping them unleash their true potential through great design and result-driven digital marketing.
- To be the next generation of innovators, challenging ourselves to evolve the standards of modern design and digital marketing with big ideas and new solutions.
- To actively contribute to our community by sharing our knowledge, developing free products that add value to other creatives, and providing our proactive support by engaging in conversation.
Our Core Values
- We don’t settle for customer satisfaction, we aim for thrill and pride
- We don’t simply match requirements, we set our own ambitious standards
- We never compromise on quality, regardless of project size or budget
- We pay attention to every detail, even if it might not be appreciated
- We create with love, passion and innovation
- We conduct ourselves with honesty, fairness and kindness
Our Commitments to You
- We want you to succeed in your career and will accommodate you having side projects and other business in parallel to this position, if this is something you require.
- Feeling tired or blue? Don’t worry, we let our employees work from home if it’s one of those days.
- We offer 4 weeks of leave each year, which you can take whenever you please.
- We provide you with all the equipment and productivity tools you need to fulfil your role with greatness
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as a professional and a healthy human being
Think you're a good fit for the role?
If you share our core values and our passion for design, innovation and digital marketing, we would love to hear from you and explore the value you can add to our team.